Endurance, endurance, endurance!!

Good morning Crossfitters!!

Today our workout was about endurance (basically all the WOD's are like that lol). Air squats, KB swings and rope climbs, and I realized that my endurance is awful, even I had a hard time in the squats. And the first problem that I identified is my mind, thinking about the future reps rather than being focused on each round;  my coach told me about this. And what did I do after he told me this? He gave me a "baby routine" to start to increase my endurance. 6 rounds of 12 calories on the assault bike, 8 wall balls with 30# ball, 4 burpees, and every round do it at 100%. I started this "stamina adventure" to get better at my time, make my mind stronger, and more resistance for my body.

What has been your experience speaking about the endurance?

Happy burpees!!


Comments